Having your own business is very empowering. You are able to have more control of your life in so many ways. And, as you build your business, you are able to affect the lives of others – contribute to society.
Sheldon & Associates, Inc. wants to be part of helpng businesses stay successful – to be a part of their growth. The part about being in business is that you need to take care of it — you need to be able to monitor how healthy it actually is at all times.
1. Do you have good records?
2. Have you stayed in compliance with all of the rules and regulations which all the government agencies have imposed upon your company? Do you even know what all of those are?
3. Do you know how much money you really have earned and where it comes from – what activities are the most profitable?
4. Do you know how much you spend and why?
5. Do you know exactly what your company is worth?
6. Are you taking advantage of all the tax deductions available to you?
7. Do you know for sure if your system is setup properly?
8. Do the reports give you all of the information you need to make the decisions you need to make?
9. Do you have good systems in place - systems which are efficient and effective?
10. Do you have good controls in place - controls that will deter fraud and embezzlement?
11. And, what about your payroll records? Are they in order? Are you paying the correct amount? Are all your documents in order - the right files in the right places?
12. Do your employees know what is expected of them - do you have detailed policies and procedures in place?
And, so much more. Can you answer these questions with full confidence?
If you are not sure about any of the above, then you need to contact Sheldon & Associates, Inc. They specialize in helping mom and pops and small-to-medium sized companies with all of these issues. If you need or if you know of anyone that needs these type of services, please have them go to www.SheldonAssociatesInc.com or have them call them at (661) 245-2011 or (800) 864-5641. They can help them - no matter where they are located.
In addition to helping businesses, Sheldon & Associates, Inc. also perform Personal Business Management services for those people who are too busy to handle their own finances, those that have difficulty (such as the elderly, disabled, otherwise challenged), or those that just don’t feel like doing it themselves. Sheldon & Associates, Inc. has been able to save lots of families from divorce — no more arguing over the bills. Contact them today.
Please visit their website at www.SheldonAssociatesInc.com or give them a call at (661) 245-2011 or (800) 864-5641 today.